Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer Ends In Static



After a two-month break we were once again on the webwaves. It was a special night, since this set was a musical carpet (probably the first of two) to the exit from the summer. A what a summer that was... Long and short. Bitter and sweet. Drunken (as it turns out) and sober. But all in all very enjoyable. After all, I finally got to read my newspaper at a beach bar... The 4,5-hour set is up for you to download in the usual podcast section. And although the first part wasn't as lucid as it was supposed to be, the second part went where it had to go. To the acoustic daze and the post-rock-ish games that went on my head the two last months. Hope you enjoy it and try to connect with it the way you (really) should.

I have discovered that all of mans unhappiness derives from only one source, not being able to sit quietly in a room
- Blaise Pascal


Maybe we enforce our unhappiness that way, by listening to music the whole time. I guess, in a way, I will always be unhappy...
But Eddie asks why go home... Wayne if I realize. Thom tells that true love waits. Craig B. says that falling asleep on my chest is enough. Kazu, that misery is a butterfly. Bjork pushes in a state of emergency...

And the riddle gets solved...

Fight to get it back again...

See you around.

Dr.M.

No comments: