Friday, September 4, 2009

As the warming summer sun sets...




We're sorry for all the delays and broken promises (when it comes to our blog activity). You will soon have me back.
This has been a weird year and a weird summer. Fittingly, the autumn is coming on in a consuming fashion.

Losses tend to uproot us, leave us like the ship without an anchor, vainly trying to reach shore against the tide of the ever-receding waves.
I guess I will have to relearn the whole thing, embrace being alone, the freedom that comes with it, the independence.
I never wanted all of this, but I couldn't find it in me to hold on anymore. I didn't have the energy to cling on with teeth and nails, so I let go.
I stopped trying to fix things, trying to make myself understood.

I wish I knew the right notes.
I wish I had the right colours....the right words.
I wish.

But I don't. And I didn't. And that's it.


Game Over, everyone lost.

No comments: