Saturday, July 5, 2008

PUNK IN YOUR FACE F@CKER


Refuse to conform.
Refuse to smoothen your edges and fit in.
Don't sell out.
Don't settle.
Don't F*CKING die.
please don't die


Punk. Pure Punk. Today I feel that there has never been anything closely as PUNK this.

It's like taking a beautiful picture of everything that should be and all that could have been and rolling it up as a cigarette to go with your black bitter coffee.

I worship, cherish and love this band. Always have. But seldom have I felt their impact as clearly as upon waking up and putting on wishkah and hearing the Intro and the launch into school.
NO RECESS. we don't ever get a break, now do we?

I recommend it for a sunny day when everything's going great and you still feel like shit,
it's the sonic counterpiece to a rose garden.
UPDATE:
I forgot to mention sth. important. it's a post about punk, y'see..so:
FUCK YOU!!!

No comments: